Stepping Stones delivers knowledge and support to developing communities around the world, while local partners provide valuable resources and participation to promote joint ownership of programs.
- Redefine charitable giving. 100% of public donations are used to fund our projects; so every dollar has a direct impact in the field.
- Collaborative business model. Communities set ambitious goals to subsidize the construction and operations of each project; providing land, physical labor, or other raw materials (up to 30% of total cost).
- Emphasize transparency. Our team carefully tracks donations and provides investors with on-going progress reports, which include images and coordinates of our projects in the field.
Stepping Stones delivers impact by providing quality education solutions for young people living in the developing world - join us and help create sustainable pathways for change!
- $5 = puts a book in eager to learn hands.
- $50 = school uniform and backpack, dressed for success
- $5,000 = builds a fully functioning classroom
- $30,000 = builds a school, changing the lives of hundreds.
Nepal Country Director
Shree Landruk Principal
Director of Technology